Important! On 25th of October "Sodra's" bank account in "Nord Bank", LT75 7400 0390 8942 3810, is closing. Please pay your contributions to another "Sodra's" bank account. List you can see above.
When making a payment order to "Sodra" on your online banking system, do not forget to:
- Indicate in the payment order that you agree to transfer your personal data (personal identity number and other required information) to the recipient of the contribution.
- Indicate as the recipient of the contribution: the State Social Insurance Fund Board under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour.
- Recipient’s code: 191630223.
- Payer’ code (your personal identity number or the code of the company/institution for which the contributions are paid).
- "Sodra’s" bank account of your bank.
- Payable amount.
- Correct contribution code (the codes can be found on www.sodra.lt, section ‘How to pay "Sodra"’).
Important! Some banks’ online banking systems allow user to enter only one identifier: contribution code or payment details. In such a case, please indicate only the contribution code.
- Indicate the payment details, for example: ‘Compulsory health insurance contribution for the self-employed’ etc.).
- If you are paying contributions to "Sodra" on behalf of another person, do not forget to indicate that. When paying contributions to "Sodra" on behalf of another person, please indicate that person’s or company’s: name (first and last name or company’s/institution’s name), code (personal identity number or legal entity code), contribution code and payable amount. In order to pay a contribution for another person, online banking systems usually require to fill out the Initial Payer’s data.
Important! Each bank’s online banking system may have different sequence of entries, field names, graphical design and other elements of user interface, and they may change. In case of any additional questions on how to indicate specific data on your online banking system, please refer to the bank whose services you are using.