Cookies are small information files that the browser on your device (computer, phone or tablet) receives from the website you are visiting and stores on your device. Cookies allow the site to remember information about your browsing habits, actions and settings so you can use all features of the website. Cookies also allow monitoring the frequency of website visits and collect general statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Sodra.lt uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies are designed to improve website performance and collect anonymous information of general nature about the website use. Session cookies are temporary and disappear when you leave the website or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies analyse the behaviour of website visitors and collect statistics of general nature about the number of visitors, visited pages, time spent in website, and from where the visitors accessed our website.
Cookies do not allow monitoring all actions of website visitor and they do not store the user passwords.
Descriptions of cookies used in Sodra.lt website:
|Name of cookie||Purpose of cookie||Validity period|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie used to limit the amount of requests to Google service||Session|
|_git||Google Analytics cookie that registers the unique ID used to generate statistical information about how the visitor uses the website||Session|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie that registers the unique ID used to generate statistical information about how the visitor uses the website||2 years|
|_utmb, _utmc||Google Analytics cookies collecting statistical information about website traffic (information about used browser, computer, visits and spent time)||Session|
|_utmz||Google Analytics cookie collecting information from where the visitor accessed the website and what search brought the visitor to website||6 months|
|_utma||Google Analytics cookie collecting information about the number of times user visited a website||2 years|
- You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, therefore, if you do not know how to change cookie settings, read its user guide. Your device operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the cookies to collect information, opt out of cookies in your browser settings.
- Deleting your cookies in some cases may slow down your internet browsing speed, limit the operation of certain website features or block the access to website.
- Our website contains links to websites of other companies and organisations. Please note the Fund Board is not liable for the content of such internet websites or their used privacy assurance principles. If you access other websites from sodra.lt website, please read their privacy policies.
- The website provides a link to “Sodra” Facebook account. You can read “Facebook“ privacy provisions by clicking this link https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- If you have any questions about how the use of your personal data, “Sodra“ recommends to read the third party privacy policies and contact the service providers directly.