We would like to inform you that by logging in to your personal "Sodra" account for a resident you can view personal information that is identical to the information provided in the certificates (select the desired summary in the New Summary section in the left menu bar).
If you need a certain certificate, you must submit an application to "Sodra". You can do this:
- Online, by logging in to your personal "Sodra" account for a resident and selecting the section Requests → Requests to issue electronic certificates. If you do not find the required application for a certificate in this section, please download the required application form, complete it and attach it after selecting the general application.
- By mail. The application form can be downloaded here. When sending by post, a copy of an identity document certified in accordance with the procedure established by law (e. g. a notary) must be attached.
- Upon arrival at the "Sodra" department, the employee will fill in the application and present it to you for signing. Upon arrival, you must have an identity document (passport, identity card, residence permit in Lithuania).
Deadlines for issuing certificates:
- Certificates for which data are stored in "Sodros" databases shall be issued on the same working day.
- Certificates for the issuance of which additional data or calculations are required (e.g. record of accumulated length of service, certificate of non-payment of benefits or indebtedness to the deceased person) shall be issued within 20 business days.
- Insurers, insured persons and beneficiaries of social insurance benefits have the right to obtain information about them stored in the "Sodra" information system without paying any fees.
- The amount of the fee for providing data is 2.46 EUR (excluding VAT).