I have concluded / I want to conclude a copyright licensing agreement

By signing the copyright licensing agreement, you authorize the use of your copyright work for the purposes of the agreement, for which you are paid a royalty for a limited period of time.

  In case of questions regarding the conclusion of a copyright agreement, companies must contact the Ministry of Culture (J. Basanavičiaus St. 5, Vilnius).


There is no need to pay contributions to the "Sodra".

Remuneration paid to authors for the use of their works is exempt from contributions to the "Sodra". For example, if the library uses books of authors.

  The income tax is applied to copyright licensing agreements.

In the specific case of personal income tax payment, we recommend consulting with STI specialists. You can do this:

  • By visiting customer service departments.
  • By the short telephone number - 1882.
  • By logging in to your account on the STI website - in the "My STI" area (
Update date: 2018-12-10
Is the information useful?

Can not find what you are looking for? Choose the most suitable option for getting information.