Inclusion into the accumulation system was used as one of the most effective methods to induce people to accumulate if they have not started yet. However, it is not a coercive mechanism because any employed person may refuse accumulation if he does not want or has some other priorities.
The employed persons under 40, who have not started accumulation yet, will be included automatically into the pension accumulation system of the second level from 01 January in the randomly selected pension accumulation company.
Only those who have been included in the pension accumulation see the application in personal "Sodra " account if you do not see the application you are not included in the accrual and cannot apply.
You must inform "Sodra" before being included in the pension accumulation on 30 June. You can do this in the following ways:
- by logging to the personal account of the resident on the website www.sodra.lt and submitting the application regarding pension accumulation (Applications → Pension accumulation → Application regarding pension accumulation), (Applications → General requests);
- by coming to any reception of "Sodra".
- Inclusion into the accumulation system will be repeated every 3 years until the person attains 40 years old.
- Upon request, you will be sent a message about the acceptance of the application.
- Persons who have reached the age of 40 and are not involved in pension accumulation do not need to apply.
Inclusion into the accumulation system will be repeated every 3 years until the person attains 40 years old.