I am a clergyman

If you are a clergy of religious communities and communities recognized by the state or you are a monk, you are guaranteed a social insurance pension.


The insurance applies to you if:

  • You do not have a mandatory seniority pension.
  • You do not receive state social insurance pensions.
  • Your insured income during the calendar year is less than 12 minimum monthly salaries.

There is no need to provide documents to be insured.

The fact that you are insured is decided by the notifications of the central government of the religious communities to the "Sodra".

Update date: 2018-08-13
Is the information useful?

Can not find what you are looking for? Choose the most suitable option for getting information.