- For general information, please call one of these numbers.
- If you want to know personal information about yourself, please identify yourself by one of the three methods.
You must be identified by one of the following authentication methods in order to obtain personal information (about the granting of benefits, their amounts, etc.) by calling 1883 or (+370) 5 250 0883:
- By CIC (KID);
- By phone number you're calling from.
If you haven't subscribed to these services so far, you can do so by:
- Online, by connecting to your personal "Sodra" account for resident, and by selecting
- My settings - Contact information, indicating the telephone number and marking Provide personal information by calling the “Sodra” centre by phone 1883;
- My settings - Customer Identification Code (KID) - Give a new code.
- By arriving to the "Sodra" department. You need to have an identity document with you.
|Operator||Price of 1 minute of call||Connection fee|
|According to your plan||0.00|
When calling at a long number, standard operator rates apply, i.e. the same as when calling at any other number.
Monday–Thursday: 8:00 to 17:00.
Friday: 8:00 to 15:45.
On the days before holidays, consultation hours are one hour shorter.
You can write us:
- After signing in to your personal "Sodra" account for resident or insurer and starting a chat. On this secure communication channel our consultants will be able to provide your personal information to you.
- After signing in to your personal "Sodra" account for resident or insurer, you can submit a question. In responding to it our consultants will also be able to provide personal information (we will respond within 20 business days).
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only general information will be provided as a response to your emailed questions. You will not receive specific personal information through this channel. We will respond within 20 business days.