|Work in extraordinary working conditions according to lists of works and professions, as well as certain professions||The person must work at least the following number of years until 1 January 1995 to be eligible for all compensation||The person must work at least the following number of years until 1 January 1995 to be eligible for part of compensation in proportion to worked time|
|number of years worked for men||number of years worked for women||number of months for which the compensation is paid||number of years worked for men||number of years worked for women||period (in years)|
|According to list 1||10||7,5||120||5||3 years 9 months||1988-1994|
|According to list 2||12,5||10||60||6 years 3 months||5||1986-1994 (for men)
1988–1994 (for women)
|For flight and flight test crew personnel||25||20||120||12,5||10||1980–1994 (for men)
1983–1994 (for women)
|For the workers in the Far North of the former USSR||15||15||60||7,5||7,5||1986–1994|
|For the workers in locations equated to the Far North of the former USSR||20||20||60||10||10||1983–1994|
|For women who worked in textile industry companies||-||20||60||-||10||1983–1994|
|For women who worked as tractor operators - drivers||-||15||60||-||7,5||1986-1994|
|For civil aviation personnel who controlled air traffic and had dispatcher certificates||15||10||60||7,5||5||1986–1994 (for men)
1988–1994 (for women)
|For civil aviation engineering and technical personnel||20||15||60||10||7,5||1983–1994 (for men)
1986–1994 (for women)
|For artists with 20 years of creative work experience on stage||20||20||60||10||10||1983-1994|
|For artists with 25 years of creative work experience on stage||25||25||60||12,5||12,5||1980-1994|
|For artists with 30 years of creative work experience on stage||30||30||60||15||15||1978-1994|
The persons can apply on the award and payment of compensation at any time before the date on which the right to compensation arises or at any time after the date on which the right to compensation arises.
If the persons eligible for compensation apply for compensation award after the established terms of compensation payment, the compensation shall be paid from the date on which they become eligible to compensation, but no more than for 6 months until the date of receipt of documents for compensation award and payment in "Sodra".
Amount of monthly compensation is 136,4 per cent of social insurance basic pension.
In 2020 it is 270,47 € (198,29 € x 136,4 per cent).
- The resolution for award / refusal to award compensation for extraordinary working conditions is made within 60 calendar days after the date of application receipt in Sodra with all necessary documents and details.
- The awarded compensation is paid until the expiration of its award or data are obtained on the circumstances due to which the beneficiary has lost the right to receive it.
- When the period for payment of all or part of the compensation to the person expires after 1 January 2012, but the person has not yet reached pension age, the compensation is paid until the person reaches the age of pension, despite the fact that in these cases the number of monthly benefits due to the person is exceeded.
When applying for compensation for special working conditions, the following documents must be submitted:
- The application for compensation for special working conditions (the application form can be found under “Forms and templates”, lithuanian).
The application can be submitted:
- Online by connecting to your personal Sodra account for a resident. If the application is not accompanied by the original documents (the documents will not be signed by an electronic qualified signature), Sodra may require the submission of the original documents or copies of documents certified in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts;
- By mail. Copies of the identity document and attached documents certified in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts must be attached to the application.
- By arriving at the "Sodra" department. You must have a document confirming your identity with you.
The application must be accompanied with:
- Documents proving the duration of person‘s work in extraordinary conditions (work books, collective farm worker work books, work experience certificates, certificates of state archival system institutions or extracts or copies of documents kept at these institutions, etc.);
- Documents proving the nature of person‘s work in extraordinary conditions – certificate specifying the work in extraordinary conditions issued by employer and based on available documents;
- Certificate about the fact of non-receipt of pension (pension benefit) for the work in extraordinary conditions in other country (if the person came to live from another country and did not get such pension (benefit)).
Employees of "Sodra" are entitled to request other documents (if such documents are necessary to award and/or pay the compensation and "Sodra" does not have this information, as well as does not get it from other state or departmental registers, state or municipal information systems), for instance, the document confirming the marriage or birth of child, as well as document certifying representation if the application on compensation award and/or payment is submitted by legal representative of the person, etc.
The original documents or copies certified under the procedure set forth by legislation of the Republic of Lithuania must be submitted.