backwards Mission and Strategic Tasks
The mission of the State Social Insurance Fund Board covers organization of social insurance activities, performance of operative management and accounting of the Fund by ensuring proper collection and/ or recovery of the state social insurance contributions, correct handling of data on the insurers and insured, as well as allocation and payment of the social insurance benefits to the respective beneficiaries.
By effective management of monetary funds and providing high quality services to their clients, the State Social Insurance Fund Board aims at guaranteeing proper social insurance to Lithuanian residents as provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Improvement of implementation of the state social insurance principles;
- Optimization of the management of the Fund activities and improvement of collection of the state social insurance contributions, allocation and payment of benefits to the respective beneficiaries;
- Improvement of finance management;
- Development and improvement of information management;
- Improvement of client servicing and public relations.